NurseCon at Sea Event Terms & Conditions
ALL BILLING AND TRAVEL SERVICES PROVIDED BY OUR LICENSED TRAVEL AGENT DESTINATIONS INC.
These NURSECON AT SEA, LLC (“NURSECON AT SEA”) Participation and Reservation Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) apply to you as a Participant in any NURSECON AT SEA Events (“Event”) and any individual you are making a purchase on behalf of (“you” “your” or “Participant”), and such Participant’s reservation, registration, attendance, participation, enrollment, and/or application (the “Reservation”) for involvement in the Events, including, without limitation, your purchase and/or possession of any NURSECON AT SEA Event reservation(s). By obtaining your Reservations you acknowledge and agree to these Terms.
1. Licensed NURSECON AT SEA Reservations. NURSECON AT SEA and its agents and representatives are the sole creators, sellers and distributors of NURSECON AT SEA Reservations. Any Reservation(s) not created by and legally acquired from NURSECON AT SEA or its authorized agents or representatives will be considered fraudulent and invalid, and subject to revocation. NURSECON AT SEA reserves the right to pursue any and all legal action available against any person or entity involved in the actual or attempted creation, dissemination or use of an unauthorized Reservation. ALL SALES OF TRAVEL AND TRAVEL RELATED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY OUR LICENSED TRAVEL AGENT DESTINATIONS, INC (“Licensed Travel Agent”). ALL PAYMENT PROCESSING FOR NURSECON AT SEA RESERVATIONS AND OTHER TRAVEL RELATED SERVICES ARE PROCESSED BY DESTINATIONS, INC.
2. Payment Plan Terms. NURSECON AT SEA Payment Plans may be offered to assist Participants with the cost of Reservations. Payment Terms shall be displayed and agreed upon during the Reservation process. Failure to make a scheduled payment within 45 days of due date will result in immediate revocation and cancellation of Reservation without refund. All Reservations MUST be paid in full no later than 30 days prior to Event start date. Reservations that are past due within 30 days of Event start date will be cancelled without refund.
3. Financial Responsibility. NURSECON AT SEA Reservations may have financial responsibility split among multiple Participants. In the event of default, revocation, or cancellation of one or more Participants, total financial responsibility of the Reservation(s) shall default to the Primary Participant who initially booked the Reservation.
4. Transferring Reservation(s). NURSECON AT SEA Reservations are issued to and used by only the Participant(s) named in the reservation. Reservations are non-transferable without the expressed written permission from NURSECON AT SEA. A $150.00 transfer fee will be required given the permission is granted for a transfer expressly from NURSECON AT SEA. Substitutions/Transfers may be requested at any time up to forty-five (45) days prior to sailing and will be granted at the sole discretion of NURSECON AT SEA.
5. Refund & Revocation Policy. No NURSECON AT SEA Reservation fees are refundable. NURSECON AT SEA and its Licensed Travel Agent does not accept refund requests of any kind. All funds paid for NURSECON AT SEA Events are non-refundable. All Reservations are the sole property of NURSECON AT SEA. NURSECON AT SEA may, in its sole discretion and at any time determined by NURSECON AT SEA, cancel, revoke, or refuse from any individual or company the following: Reservations, registrations, purchases, and/or travel reservations made through NURSECON AT SEA or it’s Licensed Travel Agent. NURSECON AT SEA and it’s Licensed Travel Agent will not be responsible for any penalty, fee, loss, or expense that might result from such action.
a. NURSECON AT SEA and its Licensed Travel Agent does not issue refunds under any circumstances. Any and all payments made to NURSECON AT SEA and it’s Licensed Travel Agent are not refundable for any reason, including, without limitation, failure to use Reservations due to illness, acts of God, virus outbreaks and pandemics, travel-related problems, acts of terrorism, loss of employment and/or duplicate purchases. NURSECON AT SEA and its Licensed Travel Agent will not issue refunds for Reservations that have been revoked or cancelled.
b. Unused Reservations have no monetary value and cannot be credited to future years or events. NURSECON AT SEA and its Licensed Travel Agent will not issue refunds or credits due to failure to redeem a discount coupon or customer credit during the reservation process.
c. Use of a Reservation(s) by anyone other than the authorized individual will result in revocation of the Reservation(s) without a refund.
d. Failure to meet the guidelines of the cruise line, customs, government officials, or other standard sailing requirements may result in the delay or revocation of your Reservation without refund. NURSECON AT SEA and its Licensed Travel Agent will not issue refunds for failing to meet these requirements under any circumstance.
e. NURSECON AT SEA and its Licensed Travel Agent reserve the right to cancel or postpone any Event and/or Reservation at any time for any reason. NURSECON AT SEA and its Licensed Travel Agent will NOT issue refunds for Events and/or Reservations that are cancelled or postponed. Cancelled or postponed Events and/or Reservations will result in Participant being issued a NURSECON CREDIT for use at future NURSECON AT SEA Events for a period of three (3) years.
f. NURSECON CREDITS do not guarantee availability of Reservations, staterooms, experiences, itineraries, classes, or other specific features on current or future NURSECON AT SEA Events. All reservations are first come, first serve and subject to availability. NurseCon Credits are non-refundable, non-transferable, and have no cash value.
g. NURSECON AT SEA and its Licensed Travel Agent reserves the right to change Participant staterooms, reservations, manifests, schedules, enrollments, or any other Event details at the sole discretion of NURSECON AT SEA at any time for any reason.
6. Cancellation Policy. NURSECON AT SEA Reservations may be cancelled by a Participant at any time up to 45 days prior to Event start date. No refunds, credits, or value of any kind will be provided to Participants for any reason in the event of cancellation.
7. Wearing Credentials is Required for Entry. For security reasons, and to allow entry into NURSECON AT SEA Event(s), Participant must wear, possess and present their Credential(s) as follows: badges must be on the NURSECON AT SEA-issued lanyard around Participant’s neck while participating in Events and digital Reservations must be presented by the Participant on a digital device in their possession. Except for cruise ship credentials, no other laminates may be worn on the NURSECON AT SEA lanyard for the badge to be valid. If a Reservation(s) is not worn or presented correctly by a Participant, NURSECON AT SEA reserves the right to deny that Participant’s entry into NURSECON AT SEA Events.
8. Entry and Restrictions. NURSECON AT SEA Reservations allow the Participant entry to specific defined events, but do not guarantee admission onto the vessel. All participants must follow specified guidelines from the cruise line and government agencies to gain access to the vessel including conduct, customs, and safety policies. Failure to meet those guidelines may result in the delay or cancellation of your Reservation and your ability to participate in the Event. NURSECON AT SEA and it’s Licensed Travel Agent will not issue refunds for failing to meet these requirements under any circumstance.
9. Reservations Cannot be Prizes. NURSECON AT SEA Reservations may not be used as a prize or incentive in any form of promotion, contest, game, or sweepstakes without advance written approval from NURSECON AT SEA.
10. No Tampering with Reservations. Tampering with any Reservations, including, without limitation, Badges (e.g., modifying, tearing, cutting, taping, etc.) is not permitted. If tampering is evident, the applicable Reservation(s) will be invalidated and confiscated, and Participant will not be allowed entry to any/all NURSECON AT SEA venues and Events where the Reservation(s) is required.
11. NURSECON AT SEA Lost and Found. NURSECON AT SEA is not responsible for lost or damaged items dropped off at the Reservation Help Desk during the Events. Lost and Found will be located at the Help Desk during the Events. Participants can drop off found items at the Help Desk during the Event. At the end of the event, unclaimed lost and found items may be disposed of at NURSECON AT SEA’s discretion.
12. Image Release. Photographs and/or audio/video recordings taken at the Events by NURSECON AT SEA, or others on behalf of NURSECON AT SEA, may include a Participant’s image, name, voice and/or likeness. By attending and/or participating in the Events, Participant hereby grants NURSECON AT SEA permission to use, and to sublicense to third-parties, the Participant’s photograph, image, likeness, voice and statements for any purpose, including, without limitation, commercial purposes, without compensation or credit to the Participant, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised.
13. Code of Conduct. Participant hereby agrees to the NURSECON AT SEA Code of Conduct. If NURSECON AT SEA determines that a Participant violated the NURSECON AT SEA Code of Conduct, NURSECON AT SEA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to revoke that Participant’s Reservations without refund to Participant.
14. Respect and Responsibility Both participants and NURSECON AT SEA agree to respect, hold responsible, and maintain a positive, supportive, and healthy community. NURSECON AT SEA does not tolerate the encouragement or the act of any inappropriate behavior before, during, or after NURSECON AT SEA Events which includes, but is not limited to, verbal or physical abuse, violence, the use of derogatory or discriminatory language, any form of harassment, racism, sexism, or any other disparaging language to anybody within the Company or its community, whether in-person, via the NURSECON AT SEA mobile app, through social media channels, email, phone call, or any other method of communication, both public and private. It is under the sole discretion of NURSECON AT SEA to carefully review and address any reports of threats, inappropriate behavior, liable or slanderous statement and may consider further action if the issue persists, including revoking the violating parties’ access to the Events without refund.
15. Insurance. Each participant understands that it is their responsibility to arrange appropriate insurance coverage in connection with their attendance at this Event, if they so choose. NURSECON AT SEA and its Licensed Travel Agent highly recommends travel insurance; however, it is not required.
16. Travel Documentation. Participant understands that a government-issued passport, valid for at least six (6) months beyond the end date of the cruise, is required to attend the Events.
17. Age Policy. NURSECON AT SEA and it’s Licensed Travel Agent reserves the right, without any refund of any kind, to refuse entry to any person who is not at least 18 years old with a valid ID on the date of the start of the event.
18. Voluntary Participation & Assumption of Risk. Participant understands that participating in NURSECON AT SEA Events is voluntary and may involve certain risks of physical injury, damage to property, and other damages or losses that may be sustained by a Participant. Participant assumes all risk of damage, property loss, and/or personal injury which may occur by participating in the Events.
21. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL NURSECON AT SEA AND ITS LICENSED TRAVEL AGENT BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTICIPANT, OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, DAMAGES TO PROPERTY, OR PECUNIARY LOSS, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF ANY PARTICIPANT’S USE OF THE RESERVATIONS AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENTS, EVEN IF NURSECON AT SEA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. PARTICIPANT HEREBY WAIVES, RELEASES, AND DISCHARGES NURSECON AT SEA AND ITS PAST AND PRESENT TRAVEL AGENTS, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, OR DAMAGES, WHICH PARTICIPANT HAS OR MAY HAVE, ARISING OUT OF ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER. THE PARTICIPANT IS WAIVING HIS/HER RIGHT TO ANY RECOVERY, COMPENSATION, OR OTHER LEGAL, EQUITABLE, OR INJUNCTIVE RELIEF FROM THE COMPANY FOR ANY REASON. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS THE RESULT OF THE SERVICES OR INFORMATION PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE EVENT OR ANY FUTURE NURSECON AT SEA EVENTS.
22. NO WARRANTIES. EXCEPT AS MAY BE EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS, PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENTS, AND ALL SERVICES AND PRODUCTS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE EVENTS, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND NO OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR OTHERWISE, ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THE SAME, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR SAFETY, OR ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING. NURSECON AT SEA AND ITS LICESNED TRAVEL AGENT EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
23. Indemnification. Participant agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold NURSECON AT SEA and it’s Licensed Travel Agent, officers, employees, volunteers, contractors, suppliers, and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, demands and all other liabilities, including, without limitation, costs and attorneys’ fees, made by any third party arising out of or in connection with Participant’s use of the reservation(s) or Reservations, or any violation of the Terms by Participant.
24. Choice of Law. These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to its principles of conflicts of laws. Participant and NURSECON AT SEA hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States federal and state courts located in Orlando, Florida and agrees that any such court will be the proper forum for the determination of any dispute arising hereunder.
25. Updates to Terms. NURSECON AT SEA and its Licensed Travel Agent reserves the right to make changes to the Terms at any time without notice to Participant, so please check back and review the Terms from time to time. To request an updated copy, please email [email protected]
26. General Provisions. Nothing in this agreement establishes an agency, partnership or joint venture between the parties, or relationship of employer or employee, between the parties (or between either party and the other party’s personnel). Headings are included for convenience only and will not be used to construe these Terms. In the event that any term or provision of these Terms is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability will not affect any other term or provision hereof (which will remain in effect), and the parties agree thereafter to use their best efforts to substitute a provision of similar economic intent and effect.