Health and Safety Guidelines
NurseCon at Sea follows Norwegian Cruise Line’s guidelines regarding health and safety. At the moment, all guests are able to sail regardless of their vacinattion status and with no testing requirements. To stay up to date with health and safety guidelines, please visit NCL’s website by clicking here.
Travel Document Checklist
You’ll need to have the following documents when you arrive to board the ship.
A valid passport OR proof of citizenship and government-issued photo ID. Photocopies or pictures of documents will not be accepted. To review NCL’s requirements for travel documents, please click here
Health Questionnaire to be completed for the cruise line the day before you board. (subject to change)
Getting Ready to Sail
- Follow these steps for a smooth boarding day. These steps are subject to change.
- 30-90 Days Before: Book your cruise line extras including shore excursions, drink packages, wi-fi access, specialty dining, spa services and more.
- 30 Days Before: Download the cruise line app and check in for NurseCon at Sea. Once in the app, you’ll select a 30-minute arrival time slot for your boarding day. It is very important you stick to this arrival window, as we’re arranging the boarding process to accommodate a certain number of guests at one time.
- 1 Day Before: All guests must complete the Health Questionnaire and other check-in documentation prior to boarding.
What to Expect on Boarding Day
- Arrive Only During Your Time Slot
- It is very important that all guests arrive at the terminal within the arrival time slot you selected during check-in. Those who arrive early will not be able to begin boarding, and those who arrive late will need to wait until we are able to work them into another group.
- Port staff will guide you step by step on document validation.